Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Fine White Line

As I mentioned in my About Me page, I created this blog as an extension of the conversations I have with my girlfriends . . . this post is no exception.  So, in lieu of this morning's conversation: Today's Topic: WHITE SHOES!!! As the summer rapidly approaches, we will all witness an array of violations concerning this delicate matter, how dreadful!  But who says you can't  rock a fabulous white shoe? Here's a few examples of how it can and should be done.


Clockwise from top left corner: Christian Louboutin python pump, $1195; Guiseppe Zanotti studded cut out boot, $1250; Michael Antonio cut out bootie, $70; LAMB platform sandal, $299; Gucci Daryl platform sandal, $930; Miu Miu cage sandals, $775; Bebe Belinda sandal, $149; Camilla Skovgaard cut out platform bootie, $495.  

1 comment: